Everett, WA | Direct Hire
LOCATON: This is a remote work opportunity. Will require some travel ranging from Chicago to the West Coast.
INDUSTRY: Avionics test and simulation
- A BSEE or equivalent work experience is required.
- A background in engineering that includes software including driver development in a Windows and Linux environment, and familiarity with hardware from the component thru subsystem level are necessary.
- Must have experience with MIL-STD-1553 and ARINC 429 data bus applications.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to travel are required.
- Specifically, programming skills in C/C++ and/or Python are required.
- Responsible for providing application and technical support to customers and field sales people in various locations throughout the United States.
- Be knowledgeable in the features and specs of the complete current product line.
- Primary telephone contact for any customer who calls with a technical question or problem.
- Should be able to answer questions about specific data bus operation, our card features, review code for errors
- If not able to answer directly, get all required information and communicate with proper technical resource in Freiburg
- Translate customer requirements and propose technical solutions using the appropriate AIM products.
- Be competent in all software products and be able to use them and assist others in using them.
- Demonstrate the products and features at customer facilities.
- The focus should be on using, modifying of existing sample applications or the creation of user specific Sample Applications or support of Customer' s Application development/integration using our Application Interfaces (typically DLLs under Windows and Libraries under LINUX).
Review our open positions to find the best match for your areas of expertise.
If you don't see a "direct hire" position or location you desire, may we suggest that you apply for a "contract" position? Find out why many Engineers prefer to be "contractors" rather than "direct hire" employees.
Engineers say... "They had great clients for me to choose from and made sure I was happy. I would recommend them to anyone..." Read more engineer and client quotes