Indianapolis, IN | Direct Hire
INDUSTRY: Civil/Land Development
LOCATION: Indianapolis, IN
The CAD manager is responsible for both AutoCAD and Micro Station platforms.
Management of AutoCAD Environment
- Provide leadership and vision to company in the area of CAD
- Develop, implement and enforce CAD Standards
- Organize the CAD environment
- Coordination with IT Department and Department Heads regarding software/ file systems / data controls
- Influence selection of new hardware. Assist in the configuration and setup when it arrives
- Develop in-house training program
- Provide in-house group training quarterly
- Provide individual training as needed
- Provide input to business development
- Assist with CAD vendor management
- Maintain CAD document archive and retrieval for projects
AutoCAD User Support & Production Management
- Supply technical support for all CAD software
- Generate technology evaluations for future software adoption
- Coordinate/Suggest outside training for CAD users
- Customization of CAD Programs
- Provide support for plotting and electronic file submissions
- Provide production CAD support
- Provide and assist in QA/QC plan review for drafting
- Interact with outside project standards coordination, clients, subs, etc.
- Clean up CAD files for project closeout / archival
Review our open positions to find the best match for your areas of expertise.
If you don't see a "direct hire" position or location you desire, may we suggest that you apply for a "contract" position? Find out why many Engineers prefer to be "contractors" rather than "direct hire" employees.
Engineers say... "They had great clients for me to choose from and made sure I was happy. I would recommend them to anyone..." Read more engineer and client quotes