Redmond, WA | Contract To Hire
LOCATION: Redmond, WA
INDUSTRY: Civil/Construction Engineering
Responsible for the production of computer aided drawings for our clients.
- Process survey data and field data to prepare base plans for permitting, construction and as-built for our clients.
- Create permit construction and as-built drawings for Engineers and Project Managers.
- Translate information received from other sources into project documents using AT&T standards. Coordinate with Project Engineers to determine project scope and requirements. Assist engineering staff on technical drawings and drafting tasks.
- Coordinate with project engineers to determine scope of project and requirements.
- Occasional maintenance to company Civil Design template of surfaces, alignments, profiles and design.
- Performs other duties consistent with the position as assigned.
- Civil 3D preferred
- GIS experience a plus
Review our open positions to find the best match for your areas of expertise.
If you don't see a "direct hire" position or location you desire, may we suggest that you apply for a "contract" position? Find out why many Engineers prefer to be "contractors" rather than "direct hire" employees.
Engineers say... "They had great clients for me to choose from and made sure I was happy. I would recommend them to anyone..." Read more engineer and client quotes