Indianapolis, IN | Direct Hire
LOCATION: Indianapolis, IN
INDUSTRY: Road & Bridge Construction
Observe the construction of road, bridge, storm sewer, drainage, water, sanitary sewer, and other public construction projects as the site representative. Duties include maintaining a daily record of work; attendance at progress meetings; acting as liaison between owner, engineer, and contractor; maintaining shop drawings and submittals, performing various testing as needed, review of pay estimates and final construction documentation.
- 4+ years’ experience with locally or federally funded road and/or bridge projects for a government agency or consulting engineering firm.
- Successfully completed the INDOT Certified Technician Program.
- Current with or can easily be brought current with the INDOT Testing Proficiencies.
- Experience with Site Manager Program
- Familiar with all aspects of bridge and road construction.
Review our open positions to find the best match for your areas of expertise.
If you don't see a "direct hire" position or location you desire, may we suggest that you apply for a "contract" position? Find out why many Engineers prefer to be "contractors" rather than "direct hire" employees.
Engineers say... "They had great clients for me to choose from and made sure I was happy. I would recommend them to anyone..." Read more engineer and client quotes