Electrical Engineer (MEP)
1725 Westlake Ave. North Suite 300 Seattle, WA 98109 | Direct Hire
LOCATION: Seattle, WA
INDUSTRY: MEP engineering and sustainability consulting firm
This individual will be part of an integrated team performing electrical design and some supervision of junior electrical engineers.
- BSEE required
- 4+ years of experience in building power distribution, lighting, and low voltage systems preferred.
- Revit and AutoCAD MEP experience required.
- 2 years minimum REVIT experience required.
- Professional Engineer license preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential.
- Skilled in project management, task management, and problem solving.
- Knowledge of EDSA, DAPPER or comparable programs a plus.
- Strong knowledge of the NEC
- Lead design efforts for midsize projects including:
- Project planning and task management for self and project support staff.
- Code review and confirmation.
- Internal and external design coordination
- Utility coordination for both power and low voltage system providers
- Load Calculations
- Fault Calculations
- Quality Control review of drawings
Review our open positions to find the best match for your areas of expertise.
If you don't see a "direct hire" position or location you desire, may we suggest that you apply for a "contract" position? Find out why many Engineers prefer to be "contractors" rather than "direct hire" employees.
Engineers say... "They had great clients for me to choose from and made sure I was happy. I would recommend them to anyone..." Read more engineer and client quotes