Environmental Project Manager
Seattle, WA | Direct Hire
LOCATION: Seattle, WA
INDUSTRY: Environmental, restoration, and compliance service sectors
- 8+ years of relevant experience
- In depth knowledge of federal and state regulations
- Experience managing multiple projects or programs in the $500K to $2M range
- Demonstrated capability to build backlog of work through client management and development
- Military veterans a plus
- BA/BS required; MA/MS preferred
- Professional registration or certification such as RPA, PMP, PE, PG, PWS, or AICP, preferred
- Collaborate with Operations and Business Development to support all company business lines, regions, and sectors.
- Participate in business development through project leads and referrals from your network of professional relationships.
- Meet with clients regularly to monitor and assist all phases of the sales cycle.
- Target and position activities within assigned regions or customers.
- Profile clients with successful project generation.
- Assist with development of marketing strategies for targeted projects and clients within sector/region.
- Be a strong technical leader with established agency and industry relationships in sector.
- Be willing to travel.
- Train, coach, and mentor staff on client development best practices and motivate staff to achieve business growth goals.
- Prepare technical approaches and support costing for proposals under multiple award and A-E contracts.
Review our open positions to find the best match for your areas of expertise.
If you don't see a "direct hire" position or location you desire, may we suggest that you apply for a "contract" position? Find out why many Engineers prefer to be "contractors" rather than "direct hire" employees.
Engineers say... "They had great clients for me to choose from and made sure I was happy. I would recommend them to anyone..." Read more engineer and client quotes