Seattle, WA | Direct Hire
LOCATION: Seattle, WA
INDUSTRY: MEP Engineering
Seattle based MEP (Mechanical, Electrical, and Plumbing) engineering and sustainability consulting firm. Our firm is founded on the principles that a multi-disciplinary approach is critical in evaluating building performance from a whole-building perspective
- Creating lighting concept boards.
- Producing lighting layouts.
- Producing lighting fixture schedules.
- Preparing lighting specification packages.
- Conducting lighting photometric calculations using AGi 32 and Visual Software.
- Completing energy code forms.
- Reviewing lighting submittals and prior approval packages.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in a design program related to: Architecture, Interior Design, Engineering, Architectural Engineering, Lighting Design.
- 2-5 years of experience in lighting design systems -Required.
- Consistent career direction as a Lighting Designer.
- Team player with a can-do attitude and a desire to learn.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential.
- Strong computer skills including knowledge of Word, Excel, MS Project, and PowerPoint-Required.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD 2008 or higher version-Required.
- Experience with REVIT a plus.
- Visual or AGI 32-Preferred.
Review our open positions to find the best match for your areas of expertise.
If you don't see a "direct hire" position or location you desire, may we suggest that you apply for a "contract" position? Find out why many Engineers prefer to be "contractors" rather than "direct hire" employees.
Engineers say... "They had great clients for me to choose from and made sure I was happy. I would recommend them to anyone..." Read more engineer and client quotes