Structural Bridge Engineer
Indianapolis, IN | Direct Hire
LOCATION: Indianapolis, IN
INDUSTRY: Transportation Engineering - Bridges
- The primary responsibilities of the Structural Bridge Engineer will be design and plan preparation in accordance with applicable design specifications.
- Projects may include various bridge types such as steel plate girder, prestressed concrete girder and reinforced concrete slab structures.
- Daily activities include concept development, performing bridge sizing, structural design, seismic analysis, developing bridge plans and special provisions, estimating and construction costs.
- Responsibilities may also include performing countryside bridge inspections and bridge load ratings.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Civil Engineering
- 2+ years of experience, preferred
- Knowledge of AutoCAD and specialized bridge design software is preferred
- Ability to communicate efficiently and effectively with co-workers and clients
Review our open positions to find the best match for your areas of expertise.
If you don't see a "direct hire" position or location you desire, may we suggest that you apply for a "contract" position? Find out why many Engineers prefer to be "contractors" rather than "direct hire" employees.
Engineers say... "They had great clients for me to choose from and made sure I was happy. I would recommend them to anyone..." Read more engineer and client quotes