Indianapolis, IN | Direct Hire
LOCATION: Indianapolis, IN
INDUSTRY: Civil Engineering -- Highway and Bridges
Highly talented Roadway Engineer for immediate employment in the Indianapolis office. The appropriately qualified applicant will be able to demonstrate an established career in roadway design, specific to development of road construction plans and specifications. The incumbent can look forward to working on a multitude of projects that involve simple and complex roadways.
- Work within a team to develop and design roadway projects for state and local clients.
- Duties will require proficiency in roadway design as well as the ability to learn and develop technical skills for unique and advanced design requirements on projects.
- Work within a team environment to ensure a high quality level of work is being produced.
- Develop and review plans and computations to ensure quality and accuracy of the design work and construction plans.
- Efficient design to ensure profitability and that client schedules are being met.
- Position is encouraged to develop time saving design processes through innovation which would be utilized by other engineers within the department.
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering
- 6-10 years of experience in roadway design
- Registered PE
- INDOT roadway design experience a plus
- Experience is required in Microstation V8i and familiarity with transportation design software (Geopack, lnRoads or Civil 3D)
Review our open positions to find the best match for your areas of expertise.
If you don't see a "direct hire" position or location you desire, may we suggest that you apply for a "contract" position? Find out why many Engineers prefer to be "contractors" rather than "direct hire" employees.
Engineers say... "They had great clients for me to choose from and made sure I was happy. I would recommend them to anyone..." Read more engineer and client quotes