CIVIL ENGINEER - LAND DEVELOPMENT
- Preparation of construction plans, cost estimates, reports, and other project documents
- Coordination with review agencies, clients and sub-consultants for permit application
- Preparation of grading plans, profiles, road design, and details using AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Research regulatory requirements and design standards
- Perform detailed and complex calculations for stormwater facilities, utility systems, and roadway improvements
- Assist project engineer in completing projects in a timely manner and within project budgets
- Preparation of site development plans for large and small scale residential, commercial, industrial, multi-use complexes, master planned communities and business parks desired
- 5 years of local site development design
- AutoCAD Civil 3D, including the use of grading tools and creation of alignments, profiles, corridors and surfaces
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Puget Sound based hydraulic modeling software
- Proficient with MS Office
Must already be legal to work in the U.S.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Review our open positions to find the best match for your areas of expertise.
If you don't see a "direct hire" position or location you desire, may we suggest that you apply for a "contract" position? Find out why many Engineers prefer to be "contractors" rather than "direct hire" employees.
Engineers say... "They had great clients for me to choose from and made sure I was happy. I would recommend them to anyone..." Read more engineer and client quotes