COMMISSIONING AGENT A multi-disciplinary engineering and consulting firm located in Seattle, Washington. The Mechanical Department is seeking a dynamic and energetic individual to fill the position of Commissioning Agent to support a wide variety of interesting projects.
RESPONSIBILITIES will include, but are not limited to, field testing / site visits, measurements, system evaluation, data collection, reports, and client presentations, and may require considerable physical activity, including accessing roofs and confined spaces, climbing ladders, and lifting and carrying up to 40 lbs of equipment. The position may, depending on your experience, also include: design of HVAC/Plumbing systems preparation of drawings to support Project Managers writing specifications and reports light project management This is a permanent full-time position. We seek a trustworthy, industrious individual who enjoys this work and is looking to join a great team.
- 3 to 5 years, minimum, of progressive experience in mechanical systems Commissioning
- Mechanical Engineering degree
- Experience with the design and construction of publicly funded projects
- Experience with LEED Fundamental & Enhanced Commissioning
- Verified technical experience and education in the design of HVAC and plumbing systems
- Excellent communication skills and knowledge of mechanical systems
- Experience in a professional environment
- Skill with Microsoft Office software
- Pluses include: EIT / PE / LEED AP / CCP Field experience in the A/E/C industry Proficiency in AutoCAD 2009, or higher, & RevitMEP
Review our open positions to find the best match for your areas of expertise.
If you don't see a "direct hire" position or location you desire, may we suggest that you apply for a "contract" position? Find out why many Engineers prefer to be "contractors" rather than "direct hire" employees.
Engineers say... "They had great clients for me to choose from and made sure I was happy. I would recommend them to anyone..." Read more engineer and client quotes