Civil Engineer (EIT)
E. Wenatchee, WA 98802
LOCATION: E. Wenatchee, WA
INDUSTRY: Land Development/Civil Engineering
- BS degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of related engineering and design on a broad spectrum a plus.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Site grading and road design
- Stormwater conveyance, quantity and quality modeling
- Sewer and water conveyance system design
- Land entitlement and site layout experience preferred
- Plans, specification and contract document preparation
Skills and Specifications
- Solution-oriented problem solving abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential
- Self-motivated, hard-working, highly ethical, and dependable
- Experience with local/state and federal funding programs, i.e. TIB, CBDG, DOH, etc. a plus
- AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Info Water
- Storm shed
- Flo Master
- Info Water
Review our open positions to find the best match for your areas of expertise.
If you don't see a "direct hire" position or location you desire, may we suggest that you apply for a "contract" position? Find out why many Engineers prefer to be "contractors" rather than "direct hire" employees.
Engineers say... "They had great clients for me to choose from and made sure I was happy. I would recommend them to anyone..." Read more engineer and client quotes