ELECTRICAL ENGINEER - EMBEDDED SYSTEMS
Coeur d'Alene, ID
A leading designer and manufacturer of custom Human Machine Interfaces (HMI) for major OEM’s worldwide. Immediate openings for electrical engineers at all levels that will be responsible for performing a wide variety of embedded systems, hardware and software assignments of a wide complexity. We need people who want to join a growing team that continues to collaborate and push the state-of-the-art for HMI. You will engage with a cross-functional staff throughout the product lifecycle to deliver creative and compelling solutions.
- BS in Electrical / Electronics Engineering or Computer Science
- Full cycle product development experience from inception through maturity is extremely important
- Ability to design for a broad range of HMI related technologies including touch interfaces, displays and video, and communication protocols
- Ability to solve a wide range of technical problems & contribute creative ideas to improve development processes
- Self-starter, highly motivated, and extremely collaborative
- Comfortable with fast pace, constant change, and handling multiple projects
- Specific background with:
- ARM M0-M7 microcontroller families
- SBC / SoM (i.mx6, A-series) development and integration
- Experience with C, C++, .net, embedded OS (Linux, RTOS), Qt embedded, QML
- Experience with schematic capture (OrCAD) and board bring-up
- USB, I2C, SPI, CANbus, BT, WiFi
Must be legal to work in the U.S.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Review our open positions to find the best match for your areas of expertise.
If you don't see a "direct hire" position or location you desire, may we suggest that you apply for a "contract" position? Find out why many Engineers prefer to be "contractors" rather than "direct hire" employees.
Engineers say... "They had great clients for me to choose from and made sure I was happy. I would recommend them to anyone..." Read more engineer and client quotes