2401 10th Ave. E Seattle, WA 98102
INDUSTRY: Consulting Geotechical Engineering Firm
The ideal candidate would have:
- 1 - 4 years’ experience in the Puget Sound area
- BS (or MS) in civil/geotechnical engineering
- Technical background in geotechnical engineering and construction materials testing
- Strong skills in: Soil classification, shallow/deep foundation design, slope stability analysis, earth retention systems, soil improvement techniques·, materials testing & engineering, report writing, conducting field explorations, sampling & inspections
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Review our open positions to find the best match for your areas of expertise.
If you don't see a "direct hire" position or location you desire, may we suggest that you apply for a "contract" position? Find out why many Engineers prefer to be "contractors" rather than "direct hire" employees.
Engineers say... "They had great clients for me to choose from and made sure I was happy. I would recommend them to anyone..." Read more engineer and client quotes