Inside Sales Engineer
4455 Genessee Street Suite 123 Buffalo, NY 00000 | Direct Hire
LOCATION: Buffalo, NY
INDUSTRY: Thermal processing equipment for the production of advanced materials
The Inside sales Engineer supports the organization by facilitating new customer development through lead management and cultivation of leads into opportunities. Utilizes a multi-faceted sales approach to grow new business. Leverage the Company CRM system and Indirect-Sales Channels to optimize the Company’ s lead management processes.
- Handle all incoming inquiries through various communication methods; Utilize lead development tools (CRM) for prospecting new customers through cold calling; Respond in a thorough, presentable and timely manner to evaluate interest and fit
- Prospect for potential customers in key markets through research and make contact with the appropriate management.
- Explore new markets where company may provide assistance as well as a review of relevant literature for potential leads and contacts.
- Understand customer’ s technical requirements and applicability to company business; Identify pain points and opportunities for our solutions; Qualify stage and level of readiness for project investment.
- Work inquiries regularly through final disposition; Ensure project handoff to outside sales group is successful and exceeds customer' s satisfaction
- Coordinate technical and commercial responses to International inquiries with the Company’ s foreign representatives and sales-channel partners.
- Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of core competencies and applicable technologies in order to “ sell capabilities”
- Fulfill NDA and export compliance requirements
- Assess market competition and communicate relevant information as needed.
- Utilize available sales tools such as CRM management system, questionnaires and marketing materials for customer communication
- Support conference calls, on site customer meetings and presentations as needed.
- BS degree in Chemical, Ceramic or Materials Engineering.
- Experience in complex, custom designed & built thermal/material processing systems
- Candidate must be outgoing & possess a strong propensity for technical sales.
- Ideal technical knowledge/experience would include materials, ceramics, chemical, composites, etc…
- Knowledge of thermal process techniques and systems a must
- International travel and/or study abroad experience ideal
Review our open positions to find the best match for your areas of expertise.
If you don't see a "direct hire" position or location you desire, may we suggest that you apply for a "contract" position? Find out why many Engineers prefer to be "contractors" rather than "direct hire" employees.
Engineers say... "They had great clients for me to choose from and made sure I was happy. I would recommend them to anyone..." Read more engineer and client quotes