Land Use Planner
18215 72nd Ave South Kent, WA 98032 | Direct Hire
LOCATION: Kent, WA
INDUSTRY: Land Development/Consulting Civil Engineers
- Site Planning and Design
- Site Investigation and Due Diligence Research
- Feasibility Report Writing
- Processing Applications for Land Use Entitlements and Construction Permits
- Coordination with Subconsultants
- Client Representation at Public Hearings and Meetings
- Coordination of site plan designs, conducting due diligence investigations and preparing summary feasibility reports.
- Lead projects through the planning aspects of site design & investigation, land use entitlements and construction permitting.
- Must have education and/or professional employment in land development, land use planning or similar.
- LEED certification is a plus.
Review our open positions to find the best match for your areas of expertise.
If you don't see a "direct hire" position or location you desire, may we suggest that you apply for a "contract" position? Find out why many Engineers prefer to be "contractors" rather than "direct hire" employees.
Engineers say... "They had great clients for me to choose from and made sure I was happy. I would recommend them to anyone..." Read more engineer and client quotes