Coeur d'Alene, ID
Leading designer and manufacturer of custom Human Machine Interfaces (HMI) for major OEM's worldwide.
Immediate openings at all levels.
Performing a wide variety of embedded systems, hardware and software assignments.
- BS Electrical/ Electronics Engineering or Computer Science
- Full cycle product development experience from inception through maturity is extremely important
- Ability to design for a broad range of HMI related technologies including touch interfaces, displays and video, and communication protocols
- Ability to solve a wide range of technical problems to contribute creative ideas to improve development processes
- Self-starter, highly motivated, and extremely collaborate
- Comfortable with fast pace, constant change, and handling multiple projects
- Specific background:
ARM MO-M7 microcontroller families
SBC/ScM (i.mx6, A-series) development and integration
Experience with C, C++, .net, embedded OS(Linus, RTOS), Qt embedded, QML
Experience with schematic capture (OrCAD) and board bring-up
USB, 12C, SPI, CANbus, BT, WiFi
Equal Opportunity Employer
Must already be legal to work in the U.S.
Review our open positions to find the best match for your areas of expertise.
If you don't see a "direct hire" position or location you desire, may we suggest that you apply for a "contract" position? Find out why many Engineers prefer to be "contractors" rather than "direct hire" employees.
Engineers say... "They had great clients for me to choose from and made sure I was happy. I would recommend them to anyone..." Read more engineer and client quotes