4455 Genessee Street Suite 123 Buffalo, NY 00000
LOCATION: Buffalo, NY
INDUSTRY: Thermal processing equipment for the production of advanced materials
The Marketing Manager is responsible for advancing the organization’ s goals by leading marketing activities in support of the Company’ s business plans and strategic objectives.
- Create annual marketing plan to support organizational sales objectives.
- Support sales & business development activities by analyzing relevant market research, mining useful data, communicating results, and helping to develop strategies to exploit possible opportunities.
- Analyze trends, market/customer data, etc… to implement strategies for increasing base of meaningful inquiries.
- Lead efforts to increase and/or enhance our inquiry generation & brand image through effective, targeted marketing communications.
- Oversee the updating & maintenance of our website to ensure the end product is sophisticated yet user-friendly and effectively conveys our vision & value proposition.
- Ascertain customer demand by monitoring/tracking market changes, identifying trends, etc…
- Identify newsworthy items & write professional press releases and articles for trade journals.
- Organize and coordinate all aspects trade exhibitions.
- Collaborate with manager to develop annual marketing budget and subsequently maintain activities within budget. Analyze cost/benefit of marketing investments, and continuously recommend enhancements.
- Interface with public officials in order to have increased visibility to government funding/grants.
- Research & apply for applicable grants.
- BS in Business, Marketing or related field required; MBA preferred.
- Must have proven ability to analyze primary research & mine relevant/useful data.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills required.
- Experience writing press releases and technical articles required.
- Must possess a high level of creativity balanced with analytical business skills.
- Experience in web design & proven ability to effectively utilize internet marketing tools and content marketing.
- Requires independent, self-starter who is driven to develop and oversee successful marketing program.
- Marketing experience in environment with industrial focus a plus.
Review our open positions to find the best match for your areas of expertise.
If you don't see a "direct hire" position or location you desire, may we suggest that you apply for a "contract" position? Find out why many Engineers prefer to be "contractors" rather than "direct hire" employees.
Engineers say... "They had great clients for me to choose from and made sure I was happy. I would recommend them to anyone..." Read more engineer and client quotes