Professional Land Surveyor (PLS)
Brewster, WA 98812
LOCATION: Brewster, WA
INDUSTRY: Land Development
- Prepare land surveys, reports, and other project documents.
- Coordinate with review agencies, clients, and sub-consultants.
- Research regulatory requirements.
- Assist primary project managers in completing projects in a timely manner and within project budgets.
- Prepare site development surveys of small- to large-scale residential, commercial, and industrial projects, multi-use complexes, master-planned communities, and business parks.
- Currently licensed in the state of Washington, or able to obtain state license within one (1) year.
- Minimum one to five years of experience as a licensed professional land surveyor.
- Proficient in AutoCAD Civil 3D, with the ability to fully draft final drawings, including boundary calculations, adjustments, line work, surfaces, and notes.
- Organized and deadline-oriented, with the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proficient in deed interpretation and analysis. Able to communicate with clients, attorneys, and title companies.
- Experience with ALTA surveys, boundary surveys, and topographic surveys.
- Experience with FEMA Elevation Certificates and LOMA / LOMR.
- Experience with jurisdictional processes and requirements of plats, short plats, boundary line adjustments, and binding site plans.
- Experience with GPS post-processing adjustments and knowledge of WSRN RTK Network, as well as static. OPUS Projects experience is a plus.
- Experience with traverse adjustments.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability and desire to deliver excellent client service.
Additional Requirements Desired, but not Required:
- Licensed in the state of Oregon.
- Knowledge of Spectra Precision, Topcon, and Trimble Instruments.
- Knowledge of Spectra Precision Survey Office and Topcon Magnet office software.
Review our open positions to find the best match for your areas of expertise.
If you don't see a "direct hire" position or location you desire, may we suggest that you apply for a "contract" position? Find out why many Engineers prefer to be "contractors" rather than "direct hire" employees.
Engineers say... "They had great clients for me to choose from and made sure I was happy. I would recommend them to anyone..." Read more engineer and client quotes