Project Engineer (MBR Wastewater Systems)
11807 N. Creek Parkway S. Bothell, WA 98011
LOCATION: Bothell, WA
INDUSTRY: MBR Wastewater Systems
The ideal candidate has 5 or more years of experience working in EPC or DBO companies in MBR system industry or other municipal waste water treatment industry as a lead project engineer. The candidate must have literacy in waste water process engineering so that he or she will understand process descriptions, P&IDs, RFPs, RFIs, plan drawings and submittals and select right equipment and instruments to meet the specifications. The candidate will properly select equipment such as pumps, blowers, and valves etc., budget projects and develop submittals including equipment BOM lists, cut sheets, P&ID, O&M manuals, RFIs and change order requests. The candidate will manage cost and delivery of the projects and conduct startups of whole MBR system.
- In this role you will focus on project engineering and management with an emphasis on municipal wastewater system supply projects.
- Collaborating with owners, consultants and contractors to make projects successful
- Taking the lead of procurement team, and securing QCD (quality, cost and delivery) of projects and directing them to maximize the quality of the system and profit of the project.
- Negotiating with vendors to secure QCD
- Producing effective and accurate written documents, reports, and technical memorandums(Technical recommendations, P&ID, RFIs, meeting minutes, submittals and proposal)
- Travel is required, infrequently and occurring about 15% of the time depending on Project.
- Must have Experience in Wastewater Treatment industry
- B.S. in Engineering(Mechanical or Civil)
- Strong technical back ground in process engineering and project management
- 4-5 years (or 2-3 years) of experience as a design engineer in municipal water/wastewater and with 3 years serving as project engineer
- Proven record of managing budgets and delivery schedules
- Experiences in developing P&ID, submittals, cut sheets, RFIs and handling Change Orders are plus
- PMP certification is a plus
Review our open positions to find the best match for your areas of expertise.
If you don't see a "direct hire" position or location you desire, may we suggest that you apply for a "contract" position? Find out why many Engineers prefer to be "contractors" rather than "direct hire" employees.
Engineers say... "They had great clients for me to choose from and made sure I was happy. I would recommend them to anyone..." Read more engineer and client quotes