9611 NE 117th Ave Bellingham, WA 98226 | Direct Hire
LOCATION: Bellingham, WA
INDUSTRY: Oil & Gas
- B.S. in Engineering or Construction Management
- Minimum 10 years engineering experience in an industrial setting, including 5+ years project management experience as an engineering consultant or EPC contractor working in the petroleum refining or petrochemicals industries
- Working knowledge of refinery engineering and construction
- Proficient in and experience with project schedules, budgets and TIC estimates
- Proficient with computerized project management tools
- Able to supervise others
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to perform effectively in a fast-paced work environment with multiple priorities and deadlines
- Direct development of project scope, cost, schedule, design, drawings and field support for refinery shut-down and general maintenance projects
- Direct resource planning, cost estimating and scheduling functions and coordinate with outside management, engineering and technical specialists
- Supervise project staff including recommendations relating to the selection, training and performance monitoring of same
- Coordinate the activities of multidiscipline project teams to meet clients safety, cost, schedule and operability objectives
- Assume accountability for integrating safety into all aspects of design and execution
- Assume accountability for adherence to Client policies and standards
- Assume accountability for adherence to designated quality standards
- Establish and maintain positive client relationships
- Applicants must be able to obtain a TWIC card.
Review our open positions to find the best match for your areas of expertise.
If you don't see a "direct hire" position or location you desire, may we suggest that you apply for a "contract" position? Find out why many Engineers prefer to be "contractors" rather than "direct hire" employees.
Engineers say... "They had great clients for me to choose from and made sure I was happy. I would recommend them to anyone..." Read more engineer and client quotes