4455 Genessee Street Suite 123 Buffalo, NY 14225 | Direct Hire
LOCATION: Buffalo, NY
INDUSTRY: High Temp Furnace manufacturing
Assist in the day-to-day manufacturing activity to meet department priorities while also double checking the work of our subcontractors.
- Visual and dimensional inspections and/or functional testing to company standards and requirements.
- Formally report results and identify non-conformances to responsible parties.
- Assist in weld inspection and (Non-destructive Examination (NDE)).
- Knowledge/experience working with designs/drawings
- Knowledge/experience with machining, metal fabrications, piping systems
- Experience working with suppliers, receiving and shipping
- Experience with ISO and audits even though the company is not certified
- Understanding and hands on experience with various manufacturing processes such as welding, fabrication, sheet metal forming, etc.
- Understanding of company products and criticalities of manufacturing, assembly and performance.
- Understanding of various quality measurement and inspection techniques especially in the field.
- Strong communication and influencing skills to ensure third parties manufacture to company expectations.
- Technical ability to read and interpret drawings
- Manufacturing environment: Welding, Fabrication, Assembly, Inspection and Testing of high temperature materials processing systems.
- Union Manufacturing Shop.
- Regular interfacing with manufacturing facility personnel, production control, purchasing and engineering.
- 60% travel to suppliers, subcontractors and customers – mostly within region
Review our open positions to find the best match for your areas of expertise.
If you don't see a "direct hire" position or location you desire, may we suggest that you apply for a "contract" position? Find out why many Engineers prefer to be "contractors" rather than "direct hire" employees.
Engineers say... "They had great clients for me to choose from and made sure I was happy. I would recommend them to anyone..." Read more engineer and client quotes