Regional Sales Manager
600 West Wilbur Ave Open, CA 00000 | Direct Hire
LOCATION: Open on location (work remotely). Have needs for the East, West and Midwest region
INDUSTRY: OEM Sales (electronics)
Responsible for managing regional business activity in support of generating sustaining and growth sales revenue as well as maintaining customer relationships within a specified region.
- B.S. in Engineering or at least three (3) years previous experience with technical sales for a custom product, preferably in the Human Machine Interface or electromechanical manufacturing industry.
- Four (4) years minimum successful OEM Sales experience
- Experience in selling electro/mechanical components or sub-assemblies
- Demonstrates experience in selling custom products that require design development prior to production.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrates ability to coordinate a high level of business development activity under a variety of conditions and constraints
- Demonstrates ability to increase revenue and profit with focused growth plans
- Proven experience with strategic selling techniques in long selling cycles
- Excellent team building and leadership skills
- Must have excellent communication skills (verbal, written, listening, etc.)
- Previous experience in technical sales, strong understanding user interface related technologies
- Ability to coordinate a high level of activity under a variety of conditions and constraints
- Strong organizational skills
- Must be self-motivated and self-disciplined, capable of working independently
- Must travel extensively in region of responsibility and occasionally outside of region as required by customer activity
- Capability to use state-of-art IT hardware and office management solutions including Microsoft Outlook, Contact Manager or CRM, Microsoft Word, Excel
- Execution of sales methodology from one or more sales training courses
- Knowledge of electro/mechanical design – a plus
- Engineering electro/mechanical experience – a plus
- Responsible for development of and annual revenue growth related to Target customers including account prospecting, needs determination, presentations, proposals, and coordination based on Sales management direction and sales strategy.
- The RSM will also work with management related to multi-regional Key accounts.
Review our open positions to find the best match for your areas of expertise.
If you don't see a "direct hire" position or location you desire, may we suggest that you apply for a "contract" position? Find out why many Engineers prefer to be "contractors" rather than "direct hire" employees.
Engineers say... "They had great clients for me to choose from and made sure I was happy. I would recommend them to anyone..." Read more engineer and client quotes