SALES ENGINEER, TECH LEAD, TROUBLESHOOTER
Bothell, WA 98012
Technical Lead, assisting Sales team in capturing new business.
- 50% Travel in the Western USA
- Live product demonstration to new and existing customers
- First-line Technical support / Troubleshooting
- Individualized Product Training and Support
- Work from home office. All equipment supplied.
- Candidate may live in any Western State with major airport access
- Health, Dental, Retirement, Paid Vacation,PTO
- BS in Computer Science or related field
- Ability to skillfully present Software/Hardware solutions to Engineering customers
- Familiarity with C and Python programming languages
- Familiarity with Windows/Linux installation issues (drivers, updates, etc.)
- Good communication skills
- Comfortable in presenting, supporting and troubleshooting computer products to West Coast customers
- U.S. Citizenship and valid Driver's License REQUIRED
- Self-starter and motivated individual
Review our open positions to find the best match for your areas of expertise.
If you don't see a "direct hire" position or location you desire, may we suggest that you apply for a "contract" position? Find out why many Engineers prefer to be "contractors" rather than "direct hire" employees.
Engineers say... "They had great clients for me to choose from and made sure I was happy. I would recommend them to anyone..." Read more engineer and client quotes