Sr. Civil Engineer
18215 72nd Ave South Renton, WA 00000 | Direct Hire
INDUSTRY: Land Development
LOCATION: Renton, WA
Will build a team around this person, so Project Management experience is a plus.
- Preparation of construction plans, cost estimates, reports, and other project documents
- Coordination with review agencies, clients and sub-consultants for permit application
- Preparation of grading plans, profiles, road design, and details using AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Research regulatory requirements and design standards
- Perform detailed and complex calculations for stormwater facilities, utility systems, and roadway improvements
- Assist project engineer in completing projects in a timely manner and within project budgets
- Preparation of site development plans for large and small scale residential, commercial, industrial, multi-use complexes, master planned communities and business parks Desired
- 1 to 5 years of local site development design
- AutoCAD Civil 3D, including the use of grading tools and creation of alignments, profiles, corridors and surfaces
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Puget Sound based hydraulic modeling software
- Proficient with MS Office
Review our open positions to find the best match for your areas of expertise.
If you don't see a "direct hire" position or location you desire, may we suggest that you apply for a "contract" position? Find out why many Engineers prefer to be "contractors" rather than "direct hire" employees.
Engineers say... "They had great clients for me to choose from and made sure I was happy. I would recommend them to anyone..." Read more engineer and client quotes