Sr. Civil Engineer/PM
Brewster, WA 98812
LOCATION: Brewster, WA
INDUSTRY: Land Development
Well established Surveying, Planning, Civil Engineering and GIS consulting firm has an opportunity for an energetic Project Manager / Senior Engineer to join our Team in Central Washington. The successful candidate will have experience in water systems which includes distribution systems, pumping systems, water rights and water treatment.
- Must have Professional Engineer (PE) license.
- Bachelor’ s degree in Civil or Mechanical engineering.
- Have a desire to grow as an individual, learn new skills in an exciting, fast paced environment.
- Utilize skills with AutoCAD, InfoWater, Word, Excel, and MS Project to develop projects.
- Desire to work with engineering, surveying and GIS professionals, municipal and private clients for the successful completion of projects.
- Demonstrated technical and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated marketing skills.
- To operate under a certain degree of autonomy using staff and resources to provide top quality service to the Client.
- Flexibility and the ability to work on different facets of a project as necessary including but not limited to project development, permitting, conceptual studies, preliminary and final design, funding assistance and construction management.
- Work with the project team to develop construction plans and specifications in accordance with Municipal Agency requirements.
- Work with staff to develop their design and management skills.
- Manage project tasks within the constraints of the project scope and budget.
- Complete combination tasks to streamline and efficiently integrate engineering and surveying project elements.
Review our open positions to find the best match for your areas of expertise.
If you don't see a "direct hire" position or location you desire, may we suggest that you apply for a "contract" position? Find out why many Engineers prefer to be "contractors" rather than "direct hire" employees.
Engineers say... "They had great clients for me to choose from and made sure I was happy. I would recommend them to anyone..." Read more engineer and client quotes